Forum for Damage Inc on Clash of Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forge Guide

2 posters

Go down

Forge Guide  Empty Forge Guide

Post by MrKindred Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Forge guide
Here is my attempt to explain how the forge works.... hope it helps

HOW TO FORGE

FAST GUIDE
To forge you need material, steel, and an extra equipment. Level one does not need the equipment.

Colors are levels they are important

To upgrade the color for material you need 4 of the same material and color.

Forge Guide  ILAXXNO

To upgrade the color on equipment you must start with level one equipment forging the color wanted upgrade accordingly.
There are a few parts of Forging

THE EQUIPMENT

The equipment you get by forging, there are 5 different types BOOT, PANTS, SHIRTS, HELMETS , AND RINGS, each have 5 different levels one, five, ten, fifteen, and twenty. Each level has 1 to 3 types that give different buffs. They also have 6 colors that make them stronger.

Forge Guide  Attachment

Forge Guide  Attachment

THE MATERIAL

There are many types of Material from crystals, garnet to fur and herbs and more in between. Each give different buffs to the equipment you can find this information in the storage box by clicking the material.
You get materials several ways, Gifts from the port, Killing monsters and farming. You need them to forge equipment.

THE COLORS

There are 6 different colors from lowest to highest: white, green, blue, violet, orange and gold, the better the color the better the Equipment.

Forge Guide  Attachment

When you get Material the color is white or green. In order to upgrade the color you need four of the same kind and color in order to upgrade to the next level. This is done going to storage box in the blacksmith click on any material that have four or more. Then synthesize. You’ll receive one of the same materials of the next color. In order to get to the highest color you will need to synthesize each level of color. Four green make one blue, four blue make one violet, four violet make one orange and four orange make one gold.

Forge Guide  ILAXXNO

Forge Guide  Attachment

FORGING

In order to forge Equipment you will need to have the material, the steel for level 1, for levels 5 and higher you will also need equipment of the same level or one lower. You do not lose the equipment used to forge only it's color.

TIPS

I believe it is best to forge when you have the material and the equipment all the same color and the higher the color the better. This gives you a 100% chance on getting that color.

An example I want to forge Thick leather boots level 10. I need 17.400 of steel, garnet, jade, fur and any Equipment level 5 or 10. I have white jade, green garnet, blue fur, and a green armor (equipment). There is an 18.18% chance that the boots will be white, 72.72% chance that they will be green and a 9.09% chance they will be blue. You can find the percent just above the material in the forge room. If I diced to forge I am gamble on the color it could very well turn out white. There is a little possibility that my boot will be blue. So I sense I am not much of a gambler will wait for those level 10 boot and forge them when I have everything blue or even a higher color.
In order to have gold equipment you need to start with gold equipment level one and upgrade always with gold.

Forge Guide  Attachment

HOW TO EQUIP YOU AVATAR

When you collect your forged equipment it will give you the option to change the equipment.
It is advisable to check and see what buffs you have and change the equipment as often as needed. For example The Elemental Ring level 20 is for building however if I am going to attack the Serpent´s Eye ring level 20 is better. Having both allows me to change as needed. Make sure to forge the ones you need many are very similar.
MrKindred
MrKindred
Admin

https://sonsavagesofthenorth.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Forge Guide  Empty Re: Forge Guide

Post by ShadowLurker Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:24 pm

yeah, this is helpful. I have all blue and am trying to upgrade to purple. yet at the same time, as long as it might take, Im thinkin of saving up to gold. would that be wise or no?

ShadowLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKindred Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Nah keep your gold for upgrades and advanced teleports
MrKindred
MrKindred
Admin

https://sonsavagesofthenorth.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content